Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

Hello, Hello.  Ready for this weeks 10? Today's letter is "H" where I list 10 things I am thankful for that begin with the letter H, play along if you'd like, it's always interesting to see what people come up with, and here goes:

1.  Husband.
  2.  Heaven, knowing that this isn't the final destination, whew...
    3.  Hair, well ok, my  new hair cut, good thing hair grows.
      4.  Hard wood floors, I am in the midst of pulling out yucky carpet and am so thankful I have instant hardwood underneath, although it needs refinished it's not so bad.
        5.  Hand soap as we're washing our hands a million times a day.
            6.  Homemade cookies, nothing says love better.
               7.  Hot coffee, because you know I have to list coffee somewhere every week.
                 8.  Health. THANKFUL every day.
                     9.  Humidifier, sinus' are very thankful.
                        10. Web cam...o sorry that doesn't start with H, but I had so much fun last night watching
my little Sunshine play at his house via the web cam, it was great.  Have a great day, I'll see you tomorrow
with my One Word Wednesday.  Cheers...kare

2 comments:

Helga said...

Webcams are such great inventions! I love that my family and I can talk on skype and it's like we are sitting across from one another :o)

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for stopping by.

I favor hardwood floors also. Oh, and the homemade cookies. Grandma's are suppose to have cookies when the 'Grands' visit.