
I am a little late on this Friday evening so I probably won't link up, but I do want to play along.
1. What's your guilty pleasure? My "Me" time, when I just take an afternoon and do whatever I want to do, lunch, Borders Book store, not a care in the world, shopping, not a care in the world.
2. What is your favorite TV series? Ug, this is gonna date me, because I love Dancing with the Stars, Biggest loser and for some dumb reason I get caught up in the Bachelor. But during the day time, I love Ellen, and every Wednesday i get to watch Rachel Ray and The Price is Right. That's all.
3. Can you speak any foreign languages? Igpay Atinlay. just kidding, no, none fluently.
4. How many pairs of shoes do you own? 12, but check out Forever Thorney, she has 300 and I am so jealous.
5. What's your favorite kind of M&M's...peanut, almond, straight up regular, etc.? Straight, and i guess you could list M&M's as a guilty pleasure
2 comments:
You crack me up with your biligual skills. LOL. It's amazing how the answers to 5 questions can tell so much about someone. (Oh, I used to love The Price is Right.) By the way, I LOVE your new shower curtain. It certainly is happy.
Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and leave such sweet comments. I hope you're feeling better soon. (I'm nursing a cold, too, and just want to be able to breathe out of my nose again.)
God Bless,
Kathie
If you lived closer I would happily share some of the shoes.
Post a Comment