I was your average child, content with just "being". Never tried to hard but hard enough not to be left behind. At the age of 20 I became a bride to Charles and we wasted no time in starting our little family. Drew the Leader came first, followed by Katie the Sensitive and lastly by Kelly the Brave. Our nest was complete and we made a beautiful little brood. In our first year of marriage I found out a Father loved me and His Son who brought the perfect gift before Him and all I have to do is be "hidden" in Him and then I am perfect too.
I am a new Ga-maw to my little Rascal Cayden and very excited to play the role to it's fullest extent! Thanks Cayden.
"The watchman opens the gate for him, and the sheep listen to his voice. He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. When he has brought out all his own, he goes on ahead of them, and his sheep follow him because they know his voice. But they will never follow a stranger; in fact, they will run away from him because they do not recognize a stranger's voice."
2 comments:
lol lol lol lol LOve It!!
Oh Mols....... You are so lucky you are cute.
Post a Comment