Sunday, January 3, 2010

Getting to know you 1st edition

Welcome.  This year's first edition of Sunday/Funday Getting to know you is brought to you by Keely.over at mannland 5.  It has been a fun way to get to know each other and I look forward to many more Sunday Fundays this upcoming year. 



The Questions...


1. Where were you born?
    Denver Colorado at the Denver Presbyterian Hospital.
2. Toilet paper..do you crinkle/crumple or fold it?
    Fold, fold, tuck, tuck.....
3. What was the last movie you saw in the theater?
    Saturday, we went to see Blind Side, highly recommend it.
4. What room to you spend the most time in besides your bedroom?
    The dungeon.  That could either be my kitchen or my laundry room. No seriously the kitchen, it's 
    the warmest room of the house and right now I'm sitting here watching DH wash the dishes. Am I 
    blessed or what?
5. Would you be grossed out if you found out your husband/boyfriend/significant other hadn't brushed their teeth for 4 days and you had been snogging (kissing) them?  One day would do it for me.
6. Do you fold your underwear?
    In thirds and then half.  I like a neat organized panty drawer in case of a panty raid....
7. What is one goal you would like to achieve this year?
    In terms of the house, I will pull out the carpet on the stairs, I want to paint a faux runner down the middle.. In terms 
    of personal goals, I want to grow closer to my DH and draw ALL my strength from the Lord.
8. What is your favorite month/least favorite month
     Easy.... favorite month is August, corn on the cob, watermelon and of course my birthday.
     Least fav...Easy....January heading into February is the pits for me....the winter blahs set 
     in deep, sometimes a new hair doo will pull me out but usually not into the tulips start to 
    bloom.  Valentine's day usually helps too. I love Valentines Day, I love the colors, the 
     decorations, the candy, everything heart shaped....love it love it love it....
thanks for asking....
Love, Kare

4 comments:

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

The Blindside is amazing! Glad I came across your blog from Keely's! Looking forward to reading it!

Keely said...

Hey Karen! I'm so glad that you played! I love getting to know my fellow bloggers better..It's so fun!

My husband told me that he hadn't brushed his teeth in the morning on Saturday and that grossed me out..4 days would be horrid!

Have a great week!

Megan M. said...

Laughed out loud about your panty-raid preparedness! Good suff!

Helga said...

Another panty freak like me. I can't stand a messy panty drawer :o) I want to see the Blindside, my oldest son also wants to see it. Maybe I will take him to the movies to see it. Everyone says it's good.