Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Wishing on Wednesday

Feeling the winter really setting in, deep, and I have a few wishes to get off my chest.
I wish for you to be secure, grounded and unmovable.
I wish for you to be gentle.
I wish for you to be settled.
I wish for you to be happy.
I wish for me to be content.
I wish for him to grow deeper.
I wish for them to have harmony.
I wish for them to have healing.
I wish for them to know the Love of the Lord.
I wish for us to grow closer.
I wish for it to end.
I wish they would all come home.
I wish you good things in this coming New Year.
I wish you love...

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I read this like 8 times because I would like to think that you were wishing all of those on me. :) I love you Mommy! See you next year!

Maura said...

I hope all of your wishes come true!

Hope you have a great 2010:)