It has been a crazy, busy, last couple of weeks. Starting with a great vacation that hub's and I took to San Francisco. We saw a different side of the city staying smack downtown, right in the middle of panhandlers and upper scale shopping. We were on the tourist circuit, and were your classic tourists. Then after getting back, it's been a whirlwind of yard work and visits with my little Sunshine, and last weekend we had a family pig roast up at the lodge with about 35 people. So that
explains my missing in action. But as I look at all the blogs I've been following, it looks like it's been a busy time for several of us. I will try to get back on the blogging track.
Coming up, we are going to be helping my daughter and her hubs move into a house of their own.
Sgt. Son in law will be deploying to Afghanistan coming up in August to much of our chagrin. He will be covered in prayer and I hope the year goes by fast.
The Lord is good, I continue to grow in His grace. I am learning a lot through a Beth Moore study on the life of David and what it means to be called, annointed and set apart.
Keep in touch and thanks for stopping by.
cheers, see you soon. Kare
Summertime Sweets
1 month ago
1 comment:
I will add your son to my military mom prayers (our oldest is still in, but currently stateside). Really wish this stuff was over, though!
What afun trip! San Fran sounds like such a neat place to visit! That would be one city I'd love to see.
So glad you are back!!
Post a Comment