Tuesday, June 8, 2010

10 on Tuesday

10 things that I am thankful for that start with the letter Rrrrrr.

1.  Roast beef. A comfort food specifically made by my mother.
2.  Reading books with my Sunshine Grandson
3.  Relaxing.  Doing nothing...
4.  Rock and Roll. Loud.
5.  Riding bikes. Love it.
6.  Rockies/Colorado, yes both the mountains and the baseball team.
7.  Red skies at night./sunsets
8.  Reading blogs.
9.  Riches in heaven.
10. Rockbottom Brewery on a Friday night date night with my hubs.

3 comments:

Helga said...

I haven´t commented in such a long time...sorry! It has been really crazy this year!

I love reading blogs too LOL :o)

Have a great Weekend!!

Diana said...

Mmmmmmmm, roast beef.

Mmmmmm.

Can't get past #1.

Mmmmmmmmm.

LOL! Good to see you back here! :D

Goodness and Mercy Mom said...

I always love your lists. I think #9 is my favorite this time.

I've fallen behind with bloggy friends and I'm trying to catch up. So glad you had such a fun trip with your husband. I hope you and your sweet family are doing well.

God Bless,
Kathie