Thursday, March 25, 2010

This and That and 103 years young.

THIS is my Aunt Ethel,
THIS past Saturday she turned 103 years young.
It pays to live in a small town and live a simple life.
She swears by Apple cider vinegar and honey, she takes no medications.
Her birthday party has become our family reunion every year, so,
Aunt Ethel, you cannot pass away because we need you to bring us together..
Happy Birthday.











4 comments:

Kelly said...

Too bad we aren't blood related, because them are some good genes.

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful!! My mom is 91 and fo the last few years we have been celebrating her birthday, as a family, in Las Vegas where I have a sister and it's central to all us girls (6 of us). I love these mini family reunions to celebrate Mom. Glad to hear another family enjoy it too.

Goodness and Mercy Mom said...

Oh, happy belated birthday to your precious Aunt Ethel. She's beautiful (I can't believe she's 103)!

And congratulations on being a grandmother a 2nd time around!!! I LOVE the postcard. What a wonderful surprise and a very special blessing.

God Bless,
Kathie

Diana said...

Happy Birthday, Aunt Ethel! {a few days late}

Wow! How awesome is that to have lived and seen what she has! Blessings to her!