1. Kids. Just watch their innnocents and happiness and it's catching, which brings me to two of mine:
2. Kelly and Katie. So thankful for my daughters, beautiful young women teaching me about life.
3. Kites, wish I could be one, on a string of course for someone to pull me down to earth when I get too high.
4. Kittens.I used to say every home needs a kitty lying on the bed.
5. Kitchen. The heart of my household.
6. Knowledge. Wear it as a pearl around your neck.
7. Kona Gold coffee, couldn't resist.
8. Kahlua...in my Kona Gold coffee.
9. Kindness, noticing lately that the world is lacking somewhat in this fruit of the spirit.
10. Kleenex for the spring sneezes.
2 comments:
Nice list. Kudos. :)
such a Kool list! very Kind of you to share it with us! i especially love Kites and Kids... well grandKids, too, LOL!
great job, Karen! ;-)
Post a Comment