Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ten On Tuesday

 Moving right along on our alphabet thankfulness, we come across the letter "F". Listing 10 things that start with F that I am thankful for.
 1.  Family.
 2.  Friends. And my new blog friends I am finding around every corner.
 3.  Faith, as little as a mustard seed, but enough to move a mountain.
 4.  Father's. all the little things they taught us through life and through death. And for my         
      heavenly Father.
 5.  Fridays. I am ready for them every time they roll around.
 6.  French roast coffee, ya, you knew coffee had to be in here somewhere.
 7.  Frappacinos . oops, twice.
 8.  Fireplaces.  To warm the toes in this very long winter we're having.
 9.  Falling into bed. some days more thankful than others.
10.  Fingernail polish.  I am thankful for polish, I am obsessed with polish, bring on the polish.

3 comments:

Helga said...

I have never been big on polish. I hate that it chips so fast and then I have to start the whole process all over again. I always love the look on everyone else though.

Amanda said...

Great list!! Blessings-
Amanda

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

What about Falling into bed on a Friday night-- that's double FANTASTIC!

~Elizabeth
Confessions From A Working Mom