Monday, February 22, 2010

Not Me Monday and cereal box prizes

Welcome. Is it Monday already? This Not me Monday is brought to you by MckMama where you can find the best Not Me Mondays, click her link and follow along.
I do not eat sugary cereals for breakfast, I am a grown up woman and
Lucky Charms is not my favorite breakfast cereal.
Nor do I look forward to the prize that is often found in the cereal box.
You know those prizes that when you were little, you would come home
and dump out the whole box of cereal to get to the bottom and to the prize?
Well, I was not pouring my bowl of my unfavorite cereal when to my surprise,
a prize was coming out of my box!!
Look what it was....
Yes,,,,it was a...........



spoon. 
Under further investigation I did not find out that my little sunshine
(aka my GRANDson) did not put one, but three spoons in my box sometime when I was
not looking.  What a wonderful surprise.

2 comments:

Goodness and Mercy Mom said...

Too cute. (I'm a secret Lucky Charms fan, too.)

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave such thoughtful comments. I enjoy reading yours as well. By the way, your Valentine cookies were amazing!

God Bless,
Kathie

Helga said...

That's too cute :o)