Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Ten On Tuesday

This Ten on Tuesday is brought to you by Crayl at Beyond black and white..and now on to business.  Today's Letter is the capital "C".  Ten things I am thankful for that begin with c.....

 #1. Chuck, the guy who shares life with me.
  #2. Cayden, my wonderful, full of sunshine, grandson.
     #3. Coffee, bring me some more please.
    #4. Cake, what would birthdays be without them?  
            #5. Chocolate! ok, why are my last three things food items?

                #6. Church, Crossroads Church of Denver is our grounded place.
    #7. CafeWorld..um Facebook addiction.
          #8. Christmas. The reason, the decoration, the excitement and busyness.
                   #9. My Cuckoo Clock. I've had it for 21 years and can't stand when it's not running
                              #10. Cook Outs..friends, family and.summertime...bring them on....

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Ohhh I like your list! I forgot about Cafeworld! That's a good one. I could have made my whole list food...
Chili, cookies, chocolate, coffee, chicken, crockpot, .....

Crayl said...

GREAT LIST! I am so glad youa re participating! It's good for the soul. :)