Oh, the two men in my life, one is 3'2" and the other acts like he is 3'2". We will be
renaming them "Jake and Elwood" after this. Seriously, Papa loves his Cayden
to pieces and I know the same is true the other way around too. This is the kind of
fun we have non stop at our house.
Now on to some other serious business, Sunday Funday questions they are as follows:
The questions..
1. Do you iron your sheets? No but when I get old and gray I will because nothing says "Love" like ironed sheets.
2. Your dream car is....? 2005 Ford Thunderbird...or as I like to call her "Tunderbuurd" Candy Apple red
3. Do you have an innie or an outie belly button? innie thanks for asking.
4. What meal do you look forward to the most..breakfast, lunch, or dinner? Any meal that I don't have to cook is highly appreciated. I am a foodie and love it all.
5. Favorite mascara? Maybeline followed closely by Avon.
6. What would you say your decorating style is..traditional, modern, eclectic, country, french country, shabby chic, etc..? Mis matched as my practically domestic daughter would call it.
7. Have you ever been skinny dipping?No, but the afore mentioned hubby in the picture, the funny one, recently skinny dipped in a lagoon when we went to Hawaii to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary.
8. I hate the smell of...? exhaust, can't breathe, choke,choke,cough......gonna die.......gas mask.
2 comments:
Ooooh, can't wait to have you join in the fun! I'm looking forward to it myself!
Karen, thanks for visiting my blog last Monday and for your sweet comment. LOVE the pic of your two favorite men! Too cute.
It looks like you are having fun Monday to Sunday so I'll be sure to visit again.
God Bless,
Kathie
Post a Comment