Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Ten On Tuesday

This Ten on Tuesday is brought to you by Crayl at Beyond Black and White. Please join in the fun.
Today's letter is "B".  Ten Things that start with "B" that I am thankful for:
1. Bottled Spaghetti Sauce, the greatest invention ever.
2.  Bicycle's.  I can not wait until it warms up to get mine out.
3.  Boots.  Cute, cute boots.
4. Bible, my daily bread.
5. Brandon, our associate pastor at church.
6. Baked Beans, from my mom's kitchen.
7. Baby boys, one in particular.  Cayden.
8. Borders Book Store, Reading, Coffee and  Shopping!!!!!
9. Bed time. Some times I just can't wait to hit the sack, especially in winter when there's nothing else to do.
10. Brothers. They hold a special place in your heart and you love them even when they're mean.

Well that was a little easier than A, but fun none the less.

5 comments:

midRae said...

I think I can agree with you on all of your B's especially #10. Missing my oldest brother right now. Love your blog. I should comment more but please know I do check it out each day.

Kelly said...

I love jarred (bottled?) spaghetti sauce also! And I also love jarred (bottled?) Starbucks!!!!

Helga said...

What a fun game! Maybe I will check it out after I get settled in the new house :o)

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

I love this Meme! I might have to put mine on hold so I can play along with ones like this!

Hmmm, I agree with all yours, and would make these ammendments:

Baths... for me!!!
And yes on boots, but I'd add COMFY boots!

~Elizabeth
Confessions From A Working Mom

Mama M. said...

What a cute idea! I'm thinkin' I might hafta join in on this one! Charlie Daniels vs. Zac Brown Band...tough call for me!

;)

Mama M.
My Little Life