My hubby and I did not fly out to Carlsbad, CA this weekend, just so he could run a 1/2 marathon race on the beach. We are not adventures like that. It was not just the two of us and we did not act like newlyweds. He did not do awesome and I was not from just watching him run. And, he is not limping today and I am not calling him "Mr. Limpit."
There He goes.............
3 comments:
LOLOLOL...
and I am not commenting on your blog today!
Nice to meet another Sister in Christ! Praise His Name for your blessed family! :)
I have 3 married children, 7 grandchildren and married 34.4 years.
Hi Karen,
I thought I'd tell you that my son Ryan runs in March his second Baatan Death March Marathan in New Mexico. You can look it up for info...very important Run. He is a Captain in the army and last year he and the army guys ran in full gear including boots and with an full ruck sack. He and my two girls are also going to run together in another marathan in May. LOL...and I have a hard time walking! Congrats on your not running in the 1/2 marathan!!!
Wow that is amazing!!! I have always wanted to be a runner but just thinking about it makes me tired :o( One fine day I will be able to be a runner :o)
Post a Comment