Here is my version of Not Me Monday, only it happened last Thursday. My room is totally organize, right down to my shoes, exercise shoes on this side of the bed, slippers over there somewhere, (because that is the two kinds of shoes I wear the most) slip on's in the closet, dress shoes/heels under the basket somewhere, sandals thrown together on that side of the bed. etc, you get the idea....well, it wasn't me who was in a hurry last Thursday and kind of in the dark, put on my aerobic shoes to go to teach my classes...after of course breakfast and checking my Farm and saying a quick hello to my practically domestic daughter...I was off to class.(meaning, I had time to look down to see my feet) It wasn't me, actually it was one of my clients who said, "do your shoes match?" glance down. Uh, no as a matter of fact, they don't match....it wasn't me who turned 10 shades of red and tried to come up with an excuse as to why my shoes didn't match, not wanted to tell everybody how organized my room is....O, someone save me...bring my the right shoe please, but no one was available so I just had to eat crow and make it through two classes with two wrong shoes on...the next question was..."Can you guess which shoe is the wrong one?" When my DH got home, he said, "I bet you never do that again." To which I had to reply, "well, it wasn't the first time that I did that, so the odds are, I will probably do it again...."just hope not in the near future or they're gonna start worrying about me.
1 comment:
lol
Post a Comment