
1. Worst trouble you ever got into as a teenager? I did alot of "trouble" but never got caught like I should have, I used to get grounded often for sassing back but were my parents just not in touch or what? I'd loose my car for not being home on time too, but that would last a day, maybe....
2. Are you a morning person or a night person?
I would say I am a morning person, most of the time because I can get up and get moving, but really, I am neither, I can spring into action at any time, givin' the right cup of java. Is that weird that I'm neither????
3. Are you a one-handed or a two-handed Texter?
Two, I'm not that coordinated.
4. Democrat, Republican, or Independent..or maybe even Green Party (whatever that is). I was born with Republican blood flowing through my veins and haven't had a transfusion yet either.....
5. Are you a pet person?
I used to adore cats, but now that I am constantly cleaning up hairballs and gross stuff all the time, I have changed my mind. At certain times when everybody brings their dogs for the weekend there are 3 dogs in my house and one cat and it's driving me crazy. And when the animals are gone, I want a fish tank.....
I was thinking yesterday of all the things I got done in one day, two exercise classes taught at work, car washed, went to the jewelry store, 3 loads of laundry, two bathrooms cleaned, the basement and stairs vacuumed, kitchen floor scrubbed, dinner cooked, etc. and sat down and said, "no wonder I'm tired."
1 comment:
Oh my word...you've been busy!! Wowza! Wish I could say I've been that productive! The most I've done today was blog hop...trying to get around to everyone's 5QF answers!
Republican blood here, too...and no transfusion in sight...although, I hate politics and won't debate much of anything related to politics!
Yeah, I'm a wimp like that!
Mama M.
My Little Life
Post a Comment