This Monday, I am not me, to put a twister on the words. I am the innocent Dorothy, who by no fault of her own, is transported to a different land, time and country. I was not out running away from all the meanies when the storm hit. I am not the woman who is going to turn into the wicked Witch of the West. I am not the woman who is hiding out under the house with her best shoes sticking out and hoping that someone will come by and compliment them.
I am not the woman who is complaining and getting upset about every little mess left by the Great Oz. Nor am i the woman who is disappointed that he isn't the wizard making all my wishes come true.
Not Me, I am not just going to hang out here, somewhere over my
rainbow, waiting for some big magical balloon to take me back where I
belong, but I will be waiting for those shiny new red shoes.........
Love, Karen the Good Witch of the North
No comments:
Post a Comment