It's been one month since Drew, our 24 year old moved out and got an apartment downtown in the midst of the Young Nightlife. He moved in with a roomy whom he gets along well with, which is a plus in these days and ages. At first I kind of ignored that he had moved out, not really wanting to think about it, but now it has hit square in the heart. I go down to his bedroom, yes it is still his bedroom and it feels so empty, and I am not sure what to do with that room so it will set empty for now, like how I feel without him. Drew came to dinner for the first time the other night and I just wanted him to know that he is not a "guest" in this home, this is still his home and he can come anytime he wants to. Drew is in the Lord's hands and I pray he walks in the wisdom of His might everyday, same prayer I have prayed since the day he was born. Grow, and fly and prosper Drew. And...........come home often.
Summertime Sweets
1 month ago
No comments:
Post a Comment