Monday, August 17, 2009

Here is my first shot at a Not me Monday, here goes, hope this works.
Today, being Monday, plus the first day back to work after a weeks holiday in Moab,
I did not make my coffee double strength this morning to make up for not
making my daily visit to Starbucks' yesterday.
After Carol from my exercise class told me that she's not coming to class any more
if I'm not there, I did not tell her that you guys need to knock it off and not be that way,
well, I kindof said that in a round a-bout way. She understood.
I have not been weepy today about my 24 year old son moving out this weekend, on MY BIRTHDAY no less. Nor about my 23 year old daughter who's been very busy as of late.
I did not drill holes in my 1978 Zephyr to mount a license plate border that I ordered
in the wrong format with holes at the bottom and not at the top, nor did I wash her
today, only to watch it rain tonight.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

halarious! I need to do these more.