It is a georgeous evening outside and I am busting at the seams to do something! But here I sit down in the dungeon and letting it slip by, all I need is some one to say "hey, let's go do something." I guess what I'm lacking is some motivation.
I spent yesterday washing and waxing my little red Zephyr and realizing how much work it is to up keep an old car and I am thankful to Kele Jones for taking care of my wheel bearings. My goal some day is to be able just to park it in a little car show and until then, hopefully it will hold up. She is my little '78 Zipper. May be as close as I get to having a classic car.
And that makes me miss my dad, I was wishing today how I would love to sit down again with my dad just to be together and make our little small talk, and just.........be.
So otherwise, summer is going good and my list of 45 things to do this year is coming along quite,,swimmingly. Now, I'm going to go have an ice cream cone, that's # 16 on the list....that makes up life! Love, me
Summertime Sweets
1 month ago
No comments:
Post a Comment