Monday, July 13, 2009

The Summer time list 2009

I made a list of 45 things I am going to do this summer, 45, because that's my age;
1. Go camping 25. Play cribbage with my brother
2. Go to Glenwood Springs 26. Practice my violin till I'm good
3. Sew a purse 27. Go Downtown for lunch
4. Get a facebook 28. Go to as many Rockies games as possible
5. Go to Dairy queen 29. Go to Boondockers and hit balls in the batting cage
6. Hike 30. Bike around Lake Dillon
7. Bike, alot 31. Go to one of Chuck's races with him
8. Go to the park 32. Drink a lemondrop martini
9. Eat lots of fresh fruits and veges 33. Go to a wine festival
10. Keep my toes painted 34. Play with Cayden
11. Keep sun screen on 35. Get Cayden a swing set
12. Keep in touch with my uncle and cousins 36. Get Cayden a bike trailer
13. Visit lots of Starbucks. 37. Take Cayden on a bike ride
14. Pull out the stairway carpet 38. Go to the zoo
15. Find a painting for my living room 39. Tour a gold mine
16. Make homemade icecream 40. Lose 5 lbs.
17. Go to the mad cap theatre 41. Go to someplace new, like Moab
18. Get a massage 42. Put my Zephyr in an amatuer car show
19. Clean out the storage shed 43. Take Mollie to the puppy park
20. Keep cut flowers on the kitchen table 44. Organize some photos
21. Motorcycle ride with friends 45. Enjoy being outside and not inside!!!
22. Read Paul Newmans biography
23. Go to lunch with weenie
24. Take my mom on the georgetown train ride

1 comment:

Megan said...

This is such a great list!! I think I might be inspired to write one for me for when my husband is deployed! Great idea and I hope you accomplish them all.