Sunday, June 14, 2009

"June" she yells, "It"s already June?"

The fourth annual pig roast was this weekend at the lodge, and it's a lot of work for my mom and she's pretty tired lately, but it was a huge success. It was great to see a lot of people. Some cousins from my mom's side, some cousins from my dad's side, in laws and out laws and guys in funny glasses who we don't know. I watched them play horse shoes and ride 4 wheelers and hike and talk and eat, the food was great and I had some pretty good fellowship with family.
The mountains are great this time of year and we've had so much rain it is so green and fresh and quiet, (at times). The wild flowers are all in bloom and the skies a clear blue and every afternoon the thunderstorms roll in. My little Cayden loves the outdoors, I hope he becomes an outdoorsman and loves to hike and bike and run and ski and fish and all those great outdoor activities that Colorado is known for, so far he has a pretty good start. God Bless your day.......

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Dad told you that?????? There are no such thing as bad blogs- mine are just rambling. Anyways, I enjoy reading them a lot.

Megan said...

I 2nd Kelly!!! Do not stop!