Thursday, April 2, 2009

Unheard

Do you ever feel like nobody hears you? I mean, 'people' listen to you talk but do they really "hear" you? I feel like I could stand on the top of the highest mountain and scream and the 'people' wouldn't even hear me. I could lay my heart down on the table but he wouldn't even look at it. And then you try these tactics to try to get 'people' to hear you but they don't work, it just makes 'people' not hear you more. Like nagging, because you're not being heard and it just makes 'people' not want to hear you any more. I wish you would hear me, I wish I was good at getting you to hear me and until then I'll just be unheard.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

That's sad :( I hear you if it makes any difference, and the Only One that matters hears you, even when you don't speak. XOXO

Kate said...

I love you momma. Kelly is right, No one else matters but ours Daddy who already knows what ur going through. Dont forget that even though we long for that "person" to hold us and hear us that its really our longing for Gods Love and desire for us. and only HE can fulfill that!