Wednesday, March 18, 2009

that's a bunch of life.

We have landed here at Planet Uptight, just in time to fill our busy schedules with the things that make up life. I'm teaching a few extra classes to help out at the rec center since other people helped me out, and it's amazing what a few "extra's" will do to your schedule, but that's life, carry on. You would think all this exercise would take away all my stress.
Then there's a lot of playing to be done with my little guy Cayden, that takes top priority ya know.
House cleaning will wait.
We're going to Brush on Sat. to celebrate my aunt Ethels 102nd birthday, could you imagine?
And I'm doing ok on not carrying around other peoples problems, with the Lord daily telling me to give it to Him, He has strong shoulders ya know? Still, do people realize that their problems effect other people?
Guess what Friday is? THE FIRST DAY OF SPRING.woooooooohooooooo. I'll talk to ya then!!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

At least we are having a lot of fun filling up your time!! The house work will wait, children do not =) You can catch up after I leave, haha!