Monday, December 1, 2008

Good Bye November...Hello December

Sure enough December 1st. and the December winds start blowing, you know,those winds that blow everyone's Christmas Decorations away. But they also blow in a new month. A month of busyness and excitement. November was an "ok" month as months go but I'm over the Thanksgiving dinner. I wish I could pin point why I'm never satisfied with the way it turns out at my house, it's just not the same as it was at my grandmoms or mom's. Let me know what your thoughts are on that. And with a big huge goodbye to November, I say hello to December...
Chuck's big birthday is in 2 weeks, woo hoo, Christmas in less than 25 days, and my blueberry bear is coming to see me in less than 20 days. We will make his Christmas magical and take lots of pictures. We'll put up a special tree in his room and decorate the house, inside and out. So, hello December, we've got a lot to do..........hurry. Christmas Don't be Late...........

2 comments:

Kelly said...

My favoooooorite month that always goes way too fast! Can't wait to be there, I know I wont be late!
As far as Thanksgiving at your house goes, I think the food is thee best, and its just a mellow quiet day to relax with family! It always feels different when you are the host, but I know that everyone who comes feels special. Except for maybe Nate's daughter, thanks to Mollie.

Karen said...

thanks belle, you made me feel alot better. i guess it is the food that makes the day along with family. we should start playing games or something and i just missed dad helping me to entertain. thanks again.