What in the world is happening? Is it me, or is the world spinning out of control? Earthquakes in Japan, wars all over the place, friends losing babies, influenza outbreaks, brother-in-law shipped to Japan with ERT, all over the place, I'm sure you're seeing it out of control in your own backyard.
Then there's the personal physical side, body parts heading south, hot flashes (power surges)gray hair, emotional explosions and other details I will spare you. And I'm thinking, I'm out of control.
A fleeting moment of doubt.
Then I remember who has the Big Remote control in His hand, and surely He must have a plan.
A fleeting moment of faith.
All things have purpose. Remember, and rest. but I so badly want the control knob and I want to set it on normal...but then remember, normal is just a setting on my dryer.
Summertime Sweets
1 month ago
1 comment:
I love the last part about the dryer. :D You have an easy grace with words that I'm sure was hard won.
Post a Comment