Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Automobiles

My daddy was a mechanic, his daddy was a mechanic. I wish I was a mechanic. but I'm not, I did inherit their love for cars though. Over the weekend we sold my car in hopes of getting me an "up to date" car. So here starts my great car hunt extravaganza, or you could call it, my car hunt fiasco. Now, if money were no object, I would promptly run out and buy me a Ford Thunderbird, complete with aviator cap and goggles. Ok, back to reality. If garage size were no object I would promptly run out and buy me two, not just one, His and Hers Mustang Cobra's. Reality check. Ok. If bravery was not an issue, I would be in the mood for a motorcycle, Suzuki Boulevard 650, granny style. If pride were not an issue, and trust me it is, I would buy a Scion XB, or a station wagon. gotta lay that one down. So the car I'm looking for has to be, in the price range, fits in my garage, safe, humble. I'll let you know what I come up with after the great car hunt extravaganza fiasco. cheers.

No comments: