I wish, that this would be the year for you to find your place in life.
I wish, that this would be the year for you to make your mark.
I wish, that this would be the year for you to embrace your new beginnings.
I wish that this would be the year for you to step up and lead.
I wish that this would be the year for you to play, play, play.....and be innocent.
I wish for me that this would be the year to slow down and appreciate life more.
My little Asher is out of the hospital and after what seemed like an eternity of life stopping, it has begun again and spinning at top speed. Got my skates on, helmet on, protective pads, armor on, for life is coming at me full speed ahead.....ready or not....
Summertime Sweets
1 month ago
2 comments:
So glad to hear baby Asher is out of the hospital!
So the spinning never stops huh;)
I love these Ma. Always enjoy trying to figure out who you are talking to. Usually it's pretty easy but this time I had to read it a few times over. XOXO
Post a Comment