Thursday, July 22, 2010

This and That Thursday

THIS girl, me, the one on the left, has been having a very abundantly full summer.  Abundantly full of blessing, abundantly full of a whirl wind of activities.  Abundantly full.  Sometimes I am overwhelmed at the feelings THAT I have for my family and sometimes, well alot lately, I find myself waking in the middle of the night sinking under the weight of worry THAT I have for them, but you know, that worry turns right into prayer and goes straight up to where it belongs, in the Father's Lap.


I refuse to become uninteresting, I refuse to become uninterested. I would like to clock out sometimes, but I won't I will keep my time card punched in. 
Also, THAT great son in law of mine is to begin a new adventure over in Afghanistan, you can keep him in prayer.  Can you imagine crossing the world to engage in a new culture and a new people? God Bless him, give him courage.  THAT is all on THIS Thursday.  Love to all....

No comments: