Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Are we on "N" already???

Ten On Tuesday,
Letter N, here we go.....

1.  Noses.
     Yes, that sounds funny and I have to show you my poor little sunshine's and what he accidentally did to his cute kissable little nose...
Don't take your nose for granted.
2.  New beginnings.
 3.  New Testament Grace4..  Noodles, especially Japanese noodles.
5.  Night time kisses
6..  Nephews. Josh, he's the best...
7.  Nothing in my  refrigerator, means, "looks like we're going out to eat."
8. Nieces, my niece Liz has a new blog.  You can find her at ecwilliams the first
9..  Nachos, with cheese and extra sals
10.  Nail polish. I'm getting quite a collection lately.
What is on your list of things you're lovin' and thankful for?

2 comments:

Crayl said...

Nice list.
And "New chips" was originally tortilla chips from a resturant, but it became a whole other meaning among my friends. :)

ColoradoBelle said...

Look at your little sunshine's nose! Poor guy...hope it is healing. I had a similar looking "owie" when I was 10 from swinging too high on a porch swing. It dumped me right on my face:(