Thursday, February 11, 2010

Love is in the air, and all over my kitchen table

Did I tell you how much I lover Valentine's Day? And while I'm at it, let me join in on Mama M's
love topic of the day.  Your best romantic screw up story.  We were married about two years and Valentine's day rolls around, Mr. C buys me the biggest, most delicious, cost effective.......candy bar
he could find.  I was appreciative, being a new bride anything your guy brings you is appreciated and, I was....young. Really I was fine with it until the next day when he comes home with a present for himself, I can't even remember what it was exactly, I think it was some software for his computer or a video game, something techno for himself and then it hit me....hey....something amiss here? Lets just say the next day he brought me home a beautiful locket necklace, which holds sentimental value for me today and educational value for him.
Wanna Cookie?

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Looks like someone is ready to sugar their grandson up??

Crafty Mommy Diva said...

Thanks for the comment on my post - I almost wasn't going to write it. Those cookies look delicious! The hard thing is buying my husband presents for his birthday/holidays because he's already bought himself a "present." Glad yours made up for it.

Elizabeth said...

Great treats.

I have something for you at my blog.

http://yarlottsjourneythroughlife.blogspot.com/2010/02/thankful-hopeful-and-blessed.html