Sunday, February 7, 2010

How we met Valentine's Day Extravaganza

Photobucket
  Welcome to the Valentines extravaganza! Mama M. over at My Little Life is feeling very romantic this week and has a new question for you everyday..so follow along you lovely birds.  The first question today is, Tell me how you met your love/and or best friend????
   I was 16 at the time, that was way back when, and our thing to do every Saturday night was to find out who's house our friend's band would be playing at and making the neighbors mad into the wee hours of the night. On one of those given nights, something drew me into the laundry room, couldn't have been the umpteen number of guys in the room, but one in particular was standing by the lovely laundry sink and just immediately I felt I had to introduce myself to him. He was older, mature, and had big puppy dog eyes,  something about him just clicked with me. So, dumb little girl says, "hey, you know my brother...well, I'm his little sister" thinking that would get me in like flint, (not knowing that he had chased my brother home a few times to beat the tar out of him) I thought I was so cool...haha, cucumber cool. ...well it got me in alright and we are still hangin' tight after 26 years.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I never knew of this!