Tuesday, February 16, 2010

HOPEFUL and BLESSED

Elizabeth over at Our Journey Through Life awarded me this:


"This award means you're really going places, Baby.
You'll still be blogging about your great adventures
10 years from now, and I'll still be reading them." 
 
In order to accept this award, I first have to express
where I think my life will be in 10 years....
 
In Ten years, it will be 2020 and I will be over a 1/2 century old
My sunshine Grandson will be 12 and I am full of HOPE that he
will be healthy and wise and my HOPE is that he will be a 
baseball player and I will be in the stands cheering him on.
In Ten years, the guy that shares life with me will be celebrating our 
35th wedding anniversary and i HOPE we will be celebrating in
Tahiti. 
Even more so, I HOPE he still finds me beautiful.
In Ten years my kids will be in their 30's and I HOPE
they are grounded and steadfast.
In Ten years, I still want to be leading exercise classes and 
helping people pull out of their dulldrums and staying strong in body and spirit.

Now the rules call for me to share this award
with 10 of my blog friends and readers....
 You know this isn't the easy part because there are so many 
excellent blogs out there, but I am BLESSED to have come across many of them.

1. Dancing Barefoot on Weathered Ground Lynette
2.  Kelly My Practically Domestic Daughter.
3.Helga at My World.
4.Thorney at Forever Thorney 
5.My Snarky friend over at Taking Heart 
6.Maura  at Fostering Awareness
8.Midrae 
10.My other very busy daughter,  Katie  

Thank you Elizabeth for this award, I am HOPEFUL and BLESSED.
 
 

5 comments:

Crayl said...

Oh wow, thanks. I guess I need to get off keister and write more...oh wait, I sit to type...
:)

Unknown said...

Karen,
THANK YOU! I feel privileged and blessed and I plan to only get better at blogging! :) 10 years from now I'll be an old (yikes) pro! ha!

I enjoyed stopping by! You have gorgeous kids and an adorable grandson.

So nice to be your new chum,
Lynnette

Kelly said...

Gee, thanks Ma. 12?!?!?!?!?! My baby will never be 12.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Thank you so much. I feel so blessed, and thank you.
--Mari

Helga said...

Thank you Karen! Sorry it took me so long to get around to thanking you but as you know life has been hectic with the move and then having my Mom in town.

In 10 years I will have a 23, 20, 15 and 12 year old. I hope my children will be happy and I hope to be finished with my education and living comfortably.

It's really weird to think of where we will be in 10 years, just like 10 years ago if was hard to imagine where we would be now.

Yikes :o)