Sunday, February 28, 2010

Getting to know you Sunday and Goodbye February.

Last day of February, and I can feel a' spring a' comin'.  Thanks for Keely over at mannland 5 for our Getting to know you Sunday.  A chance to answer silly questions and get to know each other by our answers.  Here goes:

1. Would you rather bungee jump or sky dive? Bungee Jumping has a less distance to die from, so I choose that.
2. When using a public restroom to you squat over the seat or sit? Depends on how badly I have to go and how sore my quads are from the weeks workout.
3. Favorite flower? Morning Glories,
4. Pedicure or manicure? Every chick needs a good pedicure at least once a year, mani's I can do my self.
5. How many siblings do you have? One super duper brother who is so unique no other brother matches him
6. Do you pee in the shower? (gasp!) Uh, no, that's weird.
7. Bikini, tankini, or one piece? Tankini unless this middle age spread gets much worse.
8. Where do you hate to shop? There is no where I hate to shop, but if I had to choose, it would probably be a sports memorabilia shop.

Now, tomorrow I am joining a Blog Parade brought to you by 32nd Street, you can click the button on my blog to hop along, it's gonna be great fun. 
Here's a great Goodbye to FeBRuary, please bring my some nicer days in March.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the Getting to Know You Sunday, and am going to answer them on my blog tonight. I like your answers.