Friday, November 6, 2009

My Little Life

Thank you to Mama M. for todays questions.  You can hop on over to her blog to join the fun.

1. What is your dream job?
As silly as it sounds, I would love to work at Starbucks, not because I have to but because I want to and make people happy, even the ones that have not yet had their caffeinef fix.

2. What
song could you play over and over?
Blue Moon in all it's different versions, but the one I like most is Elvis Presley's.


3. Do you prefer to talk on the phone or text (or email)?
I do not like to talk on the phone much so it's got to be text.  Is that sad?


4.
What is your must have beauty product?
If I was stranded on an island and could only choose one, it would have to be mascara, preferably Navy Blue.  


5. What is your favorite Michael Jackson song?
Smooooooooooooth Criminal...dododo do dododo do.
--------------------------------------

1 comment:

Mama M. said...

First...Love the blog background! Super cute!! Second, navy mascara? Interesting, is it quite noticibly blue? 'Cuz I'm picturing my mama in the 80's with her bright blue mascara...funky, and a little freaky!

:)