Thanks Mama M for your help in this weeks 5 ? Friday.
1. What is your favorite "eat" on Thanksgiving?
I like to mix it all together, the bird with the cranberries, the dressing with the sweet potatoes. O man, I'm hungry.
2. What is the name your best girl friend and the best trait about her or how you met (or heck, both!!)
I have lots of girl friends and their always there for me. Anita has a down to earth way of looking at things, and Trish always has good advice.
Katie B, we just have good memories together.
3. What would you say is one of your "weirdest" quirks?
His name is Chuck and he shares my bed with me.
4. What is your favorite genre of music? (Hip hop? Classical? Rock? etc.)
Country is first with Bluegrass as the close second. I really like all kinds of music but classic Rock is third. I'm a nerd...
5. Are you a Night Owl...or an Early Bird?
I am neither. I can stay up late but not on a regular basis, I can get up early, but not on a regular basis, I am a 7 to 9 kind of girl.
Summertime Sweets
1 month ago

4 comments:
Yup, I a 7 to 9 kind of girl myself... I feel like I'm missing out on so much of the day because of my non-early, non-late habits! AT lesat I'm not the only one!
~Elizabeth
http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com
hey we have something in common...i have a "chuck" quirk too! lol
Number 3 - LOL, I wish I had thought of that, but I really do have some quirks.
Us oldies but goodies must stick together, LOL.
Elizabeth
http://yarlottsjourneythroughlife.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment