Friday, November 20, 2009

Fragment Friday

It's late, it's Friday night.  My week has been strange.  It has been heavy.  And I just need to talk if you want to listen.
I went into work yesterday, and actually touched base with my boss.  Basically we hardly see each other, she leaves me alone to do my job for the most part. Ok, and now I back up , 6 weeks ago I put in my request for time off starting next Wednesday for a week of vacation.  In my job as a fitness instructor I need to try and get my classes covered and then let my clients know if there are any classes that will be canceled.  So, I see my boss to go over what I have covered and what she can cover for me etc. and she looked at me with the look of "what are you talking about?" And I said, remember? I'm going on vacation next Wed....drop to the floor....she had totally forgot I was leaving.  "Stressed" she said.....
Did I mention we are going to Puerto Vallarta for Thanksgiving...better start getting my mental lists going so I can get ready to get ready.....daughter no. 2 asks, "what are you going to buy for your trip?" and I say, what do you mean what am I going to buy? I hadn't even thought about that.  You know, sun dresses and stuff like that and I said, "where am I going to buy sundresses this time of year?" I think I'm just gonna hang out in my swim suit all week, if I can find it.....
This morning, my little Sunshine grandson comes into my room and says, "Amma, where are you?" Sweet as can be....made my day...
well going to bed.  The Lord is good, He carries me and gives me hope of a better tomorrow. Thanks for listening.

No comments: