Who was late for work because they got caught up in playing a pretend farm game on FB?
Not Me, Must have been Chuck
Who dropped the jar of spaghetti sauce and broke it all over the pantry floor splattering it everywhere?
Not Me, Must have been Katie
Who left the gas grill on over night and ran out all the propane?
Not Me, Must have been Andrew
Who snapped off to their husband and felt bad for days afterwards?
Not Me, Must have been Kelly
Who just burned dinner because she was busy blogging?
Not Me, Must have been Mollie
Hold on while I go adjust my halo.

3 comments:
I love that! If you order food instead of cook, it doesn't interfere with blogging and then you don't have to blame anyone!
Yeah lets just order out from now on! And yes, it was most likely me who snapped off on my husband, but not necessarily felt bad about it for days.....
Oh my goodness! I love Farmville on FB too! Yes, it's very addicting. And I've done worse than the spaghetti incident. I had a jar of pizza sauce in my cart at Wal-Mart. It fell through the hole where kids' legs go, and it fell to the floor and splattered ALL over my pants, shoes, and of course the floor!
Post a Comment