scheduled that you never have to guess what you're going to do next? Not Me! My life is spontaneous
so you never know what my next move will be.
- Wake up at the same time each day? Not me, 5 am one day, 11 am the next, maybe just stay in bed all day. But never at 6:45am the sun isn't even up at that time.
- Shave your legs everyday with the same ol razor? Not me, maybe on Monday, maybe not. Maybe with my husbands electric shaver, or with his Fusion Quad top of the line. Maybe with a dull disposable that's accumulated a little rust for added iron in the blood stream if I feel like it. But never with my pink razor that is like, 10 years old, that's just to chic.
- Make your coffee in the same ol pot? Not me. Maybe I feel like percolating one day, maybe I feel like pulling out the $1000.00 top of the line espresso machine. Or, if I feel like it just plain ol instant will do. But never in my one cup Barista, 1/2 decaf and 1/2 leaded, that is so boring.
- Do you take the same route to work every single day of your life? Not me. I have 5 different routes, depending on what mood I am in and if I want to go slow, or take the fast lane and depending on if I'm driving my FJ Cruiser or my convertible T-Bird. But never the same 1.7 mile route in a 2000 silver Toyota, because then you would have all the stop lights synchronized and know exactly what speed to travel to miss every one of them.
- Does your little dog know exactly what time to start bothering you for a walk? Not mine, she sometime gets to go in the am or sometimes in the pm, but never at 3:45, that's when Ellen D. is on and i would never miss the ending.
- And how do you end your day? I never brush my teeth, wash my face, put on jammies, check the thermostat, turn on night lights and check the cat, nope, Not me..I mix it all up so my hubby never knows if I'm crawling in bed at 9 or midnight, wearing jammies or not, if I'll have my teeth brushed or am i still in the days makeup or freshly washed, if it will be freezing in the house when we wake up or like a sauna, if the cats under the bed or out cattin' around, nope, Not me, I've gotta keep him on his toes so he'll never know what I'm up to. That's the way I live my life, never the same ol routine, that would be so boring.

4 comments:
Sounds like not me too!
Thanks for the laugh! Sounds like you need a vaca.
haha its so refreshing to know my mother is so spontaneous and funny!
LoL Love your Not me Monday! I see a little bit of myself in some of those, too!
((hugs & blessings))
Post a Comment