Tuesday, March 3, 2009

that's life kare, get over it..

I have decided not to carry around any body elses problems any more, which basically means you have to un-attach from people...ok, now, is that even possible? Is it really possible not to care about the ones closest to you? Can you still care for them but not their problems? But as I un-attach from people it is causing more problems so I guess I'll just continue to carry around other's problems even though I can't solve them. I am growing in the Lord, that is the good news of the day! So, if you have any problems you'd like to send my way, I'll do my best to carry them for you, just don't be surprised if I dumped them by the side of the road.
That's Life in the day of a 45 year old problem carrier.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I think it is the life of a worrying and caring mother/wife.. hang in there.. want to move in with us???? How fun would that be??