This month has gone by so fast I have gotten dizzy. Here it is Feb. and I have to admit Valentine's Day is one of my favorite Holidays. I especially love buying Valentines, for my kids, even if it is something cheesy like licorice. I don't know what I'd do without my kids. Drew tells me he loves me every single day! No kidding, every day and plants a kiss on my head. Kate understands me more than any other and goes with me to boring places if I want her to and Kell is my "right hand man" (so to speak)and I can tell her stupid stuff and she knows exactly what I mean. . Now, I do have a husband but he is off on his own adventure and we are trying to keep sparks flying but ya know, after all the sparks are gone and the thrill has worn off, it's only love that remains and I truly want to remain with Chuck the rest of my years if I'm not too boring for him. So, here's to Valentine's Day and make it what you need it to be even if it's just putting a stupid table cloth with hearts on it on your table. (O and then there's Mollie, yes I love you too Mollie even though you have your head stuck in a Miller's Light cardboard box, you are a hoot.
Love, Karen and That's Life so live it.
Summertime Sweets
1 month ago
1 comment:
Ohh geeze Mollie, that made me laugh!!!
Post a Comment